Canon Pixma MG6470 Download Driver
Canon pixma mg6470 download driver for windows, mac os and linux software installer. Printing Solutions App is available for operating systems iOS and Android platform, provides a lot more functionality to the printer.
Using a smartphone or tablet device can print documents and images stored on the device or scan documents directly to the device.
Available access point mode smart device can cut the need for wireless LAN and just directly connect to your printer devices, wireless PictBridge function can print photos directly using Wi-Fi and turn on the camera, PC or USB wire is not required.
Cloud service that connects to a whole variety of Internet-based services. You will be connected to a variety of sites :
- Photo sharing sites : such as Picasa photo sharing service Flickr and Photobucket and other services
- Social networking sites : such as Facebook and Twitter, and more
- Storage sites : such as Evernote, Dropbox, Box, and more
Connecting to this service allow users to print the images the user’s choice.
Allows users to print photos directly from email on web pages and documents wirelessly without the need to install device drivers. Auto Power ON detecting a print command will automatically switch the printer
Compability system requirements :
Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit), Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit), Windows XP SP3 or later, Mac OS and linux
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.