Canon i-SENSY LBP2900 monochrome laser printer driver download. The printer is equipped with automatic image refinement technology, which smoothes out the rough side of text and graphics provide a high print resolution.
Canon Laser Shot laser beam printer LBP 2900B is a single function printers, perfect for the small office environment. Canon Laser Shot LBP laser printer 2900B Canon cartridge using a single can print up to 2,000 A4 prints paper size. While it may seem like a compact unit, LBP 2900B Canon Laser shot is designed for high performance.
Advanced technologies for processing high speed
Canon laser printer features such as CAPT 2.1 (Canon Advanced Printing technology) that allows the printer to process data faster and provide crisper prints.
Increase the resolution 600 x 600 dpi and air technology, the slippery mold up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Canon LBP 2900B laser printer features Canon’s exclusive On-Demand fixing technology for printing documents urgently. The first print out around 9 seconds with a quick warm up time less than 10 seconds after power up.
Super Fast Monochrome Printing
Get instant laser-quality prints with hassle-free operations using Laser shot LBP 2900B from Canon. Print monochrome documents, presentations, and many others in the laser quality.
Canon LBP 2900B provides high speed output at a rate of 12 pages per minute on A4 size paper, you can also connect other portable devices for this printer and print the data stored using the Hi-speed USB 2.0.
Connect printer Canon LBP 2900B supports all the latest operating systems including Windows 8/ME/2000/XP, Linux (cups).
- Correct resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed of up to 12 ppm
- Print cartridge Canon Cartridge 303
- Connectivity USB 2.0 High speed
- Media types supported: A4, letter and much more
- The print function
- Electricity is 220-240V (+/-10%), 50/60 Hz (+/-2Hz)
Compatibility and System Requirements :
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
Driver & Download Canon i-SENSY LBP2900 Maonochrome Laser Printer