Canon Scanner 4400F Free Download Driver
Canon scanner 4400F download driver for windows mac and windows software installer. Resolution 4800 x 9600 dpi CCD sensor captures incredible detail and crisp images suitable for enlargement with high resolution printing. 48-bit color scans can ensure highly accurate color reproduction and sharp.
Offers flexibility, time-saving interface seven scan buttons provide one-touch operation of common tasks to scan your job. Customizing functions most frequently digunaka, such as copying scanning even a perfect PDF file creation.
Four of the buttons are dedicated to scan directly to PDF format and includes scanning in color or mono images.
Fast Multi-Photo mode Canon that allow you scan up to 10-separate images in a single pass and then work on each one separately.
Multi-Photo automatically identifies crops and straightens multiple images even recognizes the type of original that you use on a movie or a photo.
Features imaging software such as ArcSoft PhotoStudio / OmniPage SE and Presto! PageManager edit your scanned images with ease or change the paper documents straight into editable files and manage documents with ease.
Canon Toolbox ScanGear and upgraded to include better than ever image quality and functionality. Compatible with Windows and Mac.
Specification Canon Scanner 4400F
- Produce scans with spectacular resolution of up to 4800 x 9600 dpi resolution color.
- 48-bit color depth results over 281 trillion possible colors for scanning.
- Saves time and simultaneously scan up to 6 frames of 35mm film negative or positive use.
- USB 2.0 interface enables the fastest possible transfer of the image and scanning speeds
- Copy or scan thick items that do not lie on the plate you want.
- The included software greatly improves the resolution up to 19,200 dpi color.
- Large function buttons automate the scanning process to select and use images that are already within seconds of use.
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.