Canon scanner lide 20 download driver for windows, mac os and user manual guide. Driver is necessary to enable the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will find the applicable driver for your LiDE 20 scanner or in the absence of any driver an explanation of your product compatibility with each operating system.
Install the Software (Macintosh)
- Turn the computer on.
- Place the CanoScan Setup Utility CD-ROM in the drive. After you select your language, the CanoScan Setup Utility main menu will display.
- Click [Install the Software].Read the SOFTWARE USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. Click [Yes] if you accept the terms. The [Install] window will display.
- Click [Start Installation]. You will install six software programs and the Scanning Guide (HTML format manual).
- The installation procedure will start. Follow the on-screen message prompts and click [Yes], [Next] or [Install] to continue the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click [Yes]. The computer will restart.
- After restarting, remove the CD-ROM from the drive and store it in a safe place.
Compatibility and system requirements :
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista (x64)
- Windows XP
Installing a new device :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re attempting to install is not already listed from past install attempts. If the device is found highlight it and remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install.
- Once Device Manager looks ok reboot the computer.
- As the computer is rebooting an install new hardware wizard should appear if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, diskette, or the folder containing the files you downloaded.
If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.Once drivers have been installed reboot.