Xerox Colorqube 8570 Service Manual
Xerox Colorqube 8570 Service Manual. The control panel displays the printer’s operating status, for example, Warming up, Ready to Print, Printing, etc., printer errors and warnings, and prompts you to load paper, order and replace supplies, and clear jams.
From the control panel, you access tools and information pages to help resolve problems and to change printer and network settings.
- Status indicator light: Green: Printer is ready to print. Yellow: Warning condition; printer continues to print. Red: Startup sequence or error condition. Blinking Green: Printer is busy or warming up.
- Graphic display: Upper part displays status messages and, for menus, the menu title. Lower part displays menus and menu options.
- Cancel button: Cancels the current print job.
- Back button: Returns to the previous menu item.
- Up Arrow button: Scrolls upward through the menus.
- Down Arrow button: Scrolls downward through the menus.
- OK button: Accepts the selected setting.
- Help (?) button: Displays a help message with information about the printer, such as printer status, error messages, and maintenance information. Also, describes control panel menu items.
- Power Saver button/indicator light Brings the printer out of or puts the printer into, Power Saver mode. On steady: Printer can be put in Power Saver mode at this time. Off: Printer cannot be put in Power Saver mode at this time. Blinking: Printer is in Power Saver mode.
Printer Configurations and Options – Standard Features
The ColorQube 8570 and 8870 printers come with the following standard features:
- 1 GHz processor
- PostScript print-quality modes:
- Fast Color: For previewing or rush jobs
- Standard: General purpose mode for full-color printing
- Enhanced: For superior text resolution and vibrant, saturated colors
- Photo: High resolution for best detail, highest-quality color prints
- PCL driver print-quality modes:
- PCL Standard Mode
- PCL Enhanced Mode
- Tray 1 (multipurpose) that holds up to 100 sheets
- Tray 2 that holds up to 525 sheets
- 512 MB RAM memory, expandable to 2 GB, with two DDR2 SDRAM slots supporting 512 MB and 1 GB cards.
- PostScript and PCL fonts
- USB 2.0 and Ethernet 10Base-T/100/1000Base-TX connections
- RAM collation. Allows jobs to be stored in memory so that multiple copies can be printed in page sequence order: 123, 123, 123, 123, instead of copy number order: 1111, 2222, 3333.
- Cartridge-free solid ink
If you want to please follow this link: Download Driver